Sign On
Create Account

Last

TypeCreatedCategoryCreatorSortVotesHidesRating
multiple15-Jan-2010quizbill Survey Central Gold Subscriber Silver Star Survey Creator by votes38354.2%

Advanced_Stats

Which celebrities smell the worst?

Here's a list of 20 celebrities. 10 of them were listed on a "worst smelling celebrity" list. Can you pick all 10?


VotesAnswer
11Bob Dylan
10Beyoncé Knowles
10Brad Pitt
10Courtney Cox
10Hayden Christensen
10Metallica
10Robin Williams
10Russell Crowe
9Antonio Banderas
9Cameron Diaz
9Christina Aguillera
9David Bowie
9Tiger Woods
8Johnny Depp
8Miley Cyrus
8Paris Hilton
7Jennifer Lopez
6Green Day
6Jessica Alba
5Oprah Winfrey


UserComment
llamamama
posted 15-Jan-2010 5:55pm  
I could pick all ten..because it was multipick..  * winking raspberry *
I wasn't aware that "Green Day" and "Metallica" where celebrities..They're bands..therefore more than one person...And bad bands at that.
jettles Survey Central Subscriber Bronze Star Survey Creator Survey Qualifier
posted 15-Jan-2010 6:31pm  
ok, i'm going with beyonce, brad, cameron, courtney, david, hayden, jennifer, johnny, paris and russell. some i think i know but others like jennifer lopez and paris just appear to smell to me.................... who knows? i'm sure they smell fine to many people. i thought robert pattison was suppose to be really smelly as per the celebrity rags!!??
Enheduanna Survey Central Subscriber
posted 15-Jan-2010 6:36pm  
How was the judging done? Did someone go around and sniff them all?!
jettles Survey Central Subscriber Bronze Star Survey Creator Survey Qualifier
posted 15-Jan-2010 6:38pm  
and may i add, to each his or her own............. i don't think my idea of an attractive scent or body odor is the same as anyone else on this site.
jettles Survey Central Subscriber Bronze Star Survey Creator Survey Qualifier
(reply to Enheduanna) posted 15-Jan-2010 6:40pm  
> How was the judging done? Did someone go around and sniff them all?!

funny you should ask this..... after i answered i searched the list a little and it seems that on some of the sites that the people they asked were close enough to identify where they thought the odor was coming from............. quite freaky!

Liss
posted 15-Jan-2010 7:34pm  
All I know is Christina Aguillera is DIRRRTY!
LindaH Silver Star Survey Creator Survey Qualifier
posted 15-Jan-2010 8:24pm  
You must be crazy if you think I'm going to go sniff Brad's Pitt.
Enheduanna Survey Central Subscriber
(reply to jettles) posted 15-Jan-2010 9:05pm  
People are weird...
LJD Survey Qualifier
posted 15-Jan-2010 9:20pm  
Smell worst??
jettles Survey Central Subscriber Bronze Star Survey Creator Survey Qualifier
(reply to Enheduanna) posted 15-Jan-2010 10:14pm  
true true!
cerealkiller Bronze Star Survey Creator Survey Qualifier
posted 16-Jan-2010 12:47am  
Only one I know for sure is Brad Pitt. Supposedly he rarely takes a shower.

I also automatically checked all the black people. No offense, but black people have a weird smell naturally compared to white people. Maybe it's all the fried chicken, grits and watermelon they eat. (Just kidding)
cerealkiller Bronze Star Survey Creator Survey Qualifier
(reply to Enheduanna) posted 16-Jan-2010 12:50am  
> How was the judging done? Did someone go around
> and sniff them all?!

I read about Brad Pitt on the internet. During one film he was making the other actors wouldn't go on with him because he smelled so bad. So all he did was storm off and came back wearing a $3,000 shirt he bought on Rodeo Drive. Guess he doesn't shower or change clothes too often.
Enheduanna Survey Central Subscriber
(reply to cerealkiller) posted 16-Jan-2010 10:49am  
Well, everyone knows that everything you read on the Internet is true...
gambler
(reply to cerealkiller) posted 16-Jan-2010 1:36pm  
I understand you saying that......... My impression is having dated several is that its the "hair products" nearly ALL black women have to wash, steam, treat, style, condition, set their hair and/or wear wigs, extensions etc etc.... A black woman with Straight hair is very very unusual and this is usually because they are "mixed" usually with chinese or Indian.

The other "scent" is that Black women use alot of skin lotion/cream products your average non-black can just wash n Go , but black women for the most part get "chalky" especially elbows, hands, feets. and they dry out alot.

My son has the same issue and I have to use loads of lotion on him too
For me its not a "bad" scent just different


Regards David
southernyankee
posted 16-Jan-2010 2:43pm  
I don't know. I am not in the habit of walking up to random celebrities and sniffing them.
Crayons
posted 16-Jan-2010 9:40pm  
I assume Robin Williams has that "old people" smell.
Biggles Survey Qualifier
posted 17-Jan-2010 7:31am  
I have no idea what this would be based on, unless...

Antonio Banderass
Brad Pits
Cameron Diass
Christina Agillera
Courtney Cox
David Bowee
Jesicka Alba
Johnny Depp
Miley Cyrass
Robin Williams
romeoandjuliet
posted 17-Jan-2010 9:58am  
How would I know how they smell like? I need to meet them all first.
romeoandjuliet
(reply to Biggles) posted 17-Jan-2010 10:02am  
That's hilarious and pretty clever!!
bill Survey Central Gold Subscriber Silver Star Survey Creator
posted 17-Jan-2010 1:38pm  
Here's the answer:

Compiled May 2004 by Mikael Jagerbrand

#1. Brad Pitt
#2. Russell Crowe
#3. Hayden Christensen
#4. David Bowie
#5. Courtney Cox
#6. Robin Williams
#7. Christina Aguillera
#8. Cameron Diaz
#9. Metallica
#10. Bob Dylan

http://blog.forret.com/2004/08/top-ten-smelly-cele...
LindaH Silver Star Survey Creator Survey Qualifier
(reply to southernyankee) posted 17-Jan-2010 6:58pm  
That would be an interesting habit for some stalker to have. He or she would be dubbed "The Star Sniffer"
cerealkiller Bronze Star Survey Creator Survey Qualifier
(reply to gambler) posted 18-Jan-2010 3:11pm  
> I understand you saying that......... My impression
> is having dated several is that its the "hair
> products" nearly ALL black women have to wash,
> steam, treat, style, condition, set their hair
> and/or wear wigs, extensions etc etc.... A black
> woman with Straight hair is very very unusual
> and this is usually because they are "mixed" usually
> with chinese or Indian.
>
> The other "scent" is that Black women use alot
> of skin lotion/cream products your average non-black
> can just wash n Go , but black women for the most
> part get "chalky" especially elbows, hands, feets.
> and they dry out alot.
>
> My son has the same issue and I have to use loads
> of lotion on him too
> For me its not a "bad" scent just different
>
>
> Regards David


I didn't say the different smell was bad, just weird. Maybe it's like you say about the skin/hair products.

Sometimes foods people eat have an effect on body odors. East Indians generally smell different also, quite likely because of the curries eaten frequently. I know too that the Asians disliked the odor of white people when they started sailing to Asia hundred's of years ago. The whites were termed "garlic eaters". Likley also due to the fact that back then Europeans considered it actually unhealthy to bathe.

cerealkiller Bronze Star Survey Creator Survey Qualifier
(reply to bill) posted 18-Jan-2010 3:13pm  
> Here's the answer:
>
> Compiled May 2004 by Mikael Jagerbrand
>
> #1. Brad Pitt
> #2. Russell Crowe
> #3. Hayden Christensen
> #4. David Bowie
> #5. Courtney Cox
> #6. Robin Williams
> #7. Christina Aguillera
> #8. Cameron Diaz
> #9. Metallica
> #10. Bob Dylan
>
> http://blog.forret.com/2004/08/top-ten-smelly-cele...
>


Are these in order with smelliest being #1? I knew Brad Pitt was one of the worst from what I read on him.
bill Survey Central Gold Subscriber Silver Star Survey Creator
(reply to cerealkiller) posted 18-Jan-2010 3:37pm  
Yes, I think so... though, I think the list is not especially scientific either.
gambler
(reply to cerealkiller) posted 19-Jan-2010 7:21am  
I didn't say the different smell was bad, just weird. ............ My apologies
Sometimes foods people eat have an effect on body odors. ................This is true

Regards David
gambler
(reply to cerealkiller) posted 19-Jan-2010 7:22am  
Its tough for me to equate, women as wealthy as this even being on this type of list...........actually women in general... I mean why?
JessicaWoman99 Double Gold Star Survey Creator Survey Qualifier
posted 8-Feb-2014 10:17pm  
Beyonce and Paris Hilton to Miley Cyrus she probably smells bad and Robin Williams is stinky poo yes stinky Tiger Woods he smells like a golfer
Last
Advanced_Stats

If you'd like to vote and/or comment on this survey, please Sign On

 
Link this survey: http://surveycentral.org/survey/celebrities-smell-worst--31857.html

Hits: 3 today (114 in the last 30 days)